Sunday, December 24, 2006

Amy's Wedding!














































































































Sat. night the "Team" attended a beautiful wedding. It was for a girl who grew up living next to us in Grand Prairie. I had been her & sisters babysitter for many years, our parents were best friends and her Dad was my Doctor, Dr. Jim. The service was at the Highland Park First Presbyterian Church. It was HUGE. I have never seen so many poinsettias in one place! The bride was beautiful in ivory & the attendants in strapless black. The minister spoke of covenant love, true love. The reception was held at the Crescent hotel in downtown. I truly believe that my sister and I have had the most beautiful, meaningful, and fun weddings ever, but this event is 3rd in line! The hotel was decorated to the "NINES" for the holiday, beautiful trees and archways everywhere! There was even a sugar tree, everything made out of sugar. the angels, bells, ribbons, presents, even the tree itself! We started off with a cocktail hour being entertained by a string quartet, then on to a ballroom for dancing with a live jazz band, the singer was awesome! Finally a 3rd room was opened for a cheese & dessert buffet, then the cake was cut. We ate, we danced, we had a ball! Runningback found out that he loves dancing! He danced with all the girls in the family, the Bride and even joined in on the conga line! Cheerleader enjoyed the dancing as well, I think it was the band she was most interested in though. We thank Amy & Craig for having us share in beginning their new life together!

3 comments:

PandaMom said...

Such SWEET family pics! Merry Christmas!..XXOO

Jason Phillips, MD, FACP said...

Hey there Cowboy! My mom sent the link to your blog - I love it! Like she said, these are the first pics of the wedding that we've seen. And your description is beautiful - you can add "writer" to the long list of your many talents. I'm excited that I can check in now and again to see what you crazy kids are up to. Much love, Annie Fannie

Mommy Spice said...

Tag! You're it! See my blog!!


I Believe I Can Fly
By R. Kelly
BestAudioCodes.com