Monday, December 11, 2006

Chopstick Christmas!







This was our second Christmas together as a group. We are so fortunate to have a great group of girls! Everyone looked so grown up in their dresses. We even took a Mommie & Me picture! I think the girls had just as much fun playing with their friends toys as unwrapping the presents. I think Cheerleader really liked her Minnie Mouse pen! Thank you all for the gifts. I truely love the time together to share with the Moms! See you all next week for cookie decorating! I think a beat Panda Mom to be the first blog!

3 comments:

Mommy Spice said...

Hey, your were as quick as me getting these pictures up. I wrote a little sentiment as well. Had a blast today!! See ya next week.

PandaMom said...

Y'all win the prize! I took a nap first!

Mama Darling said...

You beat me too, but I will get it done. Great pics! Thanks for the gifts. You will have to teach me how to make $1 go so far.


I Believe I Can Fly
By R. Kelly
BestAudioCodes.com