Monday, December 4, 2006

Goodbye PeeWee Football! :(




Today we will post in blue, our team color. Quarterback had his end of the year party Sat. night. The boys had a great time swimming at an indoor water park. It was 40 outside and 85 inside. Some of the moms got a little teary eyed, it would be the last time we would see each other for 2 years while our boys played for opposing junior high teams. We have been with the same coaches for 3 years. Quarterback has come to love and respect his coaches so much, he really values their opinion of him and his playing ability. I just pray that he would treat his parents the same way! The boys themselves got a bit solemn when they finally realised they would not be on the same teams. I pray they all remain friends and not let the town rivalry get the best of them, they will be back together for the 9th grade!

1 comment:

PandaMom said...

I really like this sideways picture. You're making me "work" for the view. ; )


I Believe I Can Fly
By R. Kelly
BestAudioCodes.com