Sunday, December 17, 2006

Southland Party !






















Another Southland party come & gone. This year was a bit different. We had a great BBQ dinner at Spring Creek, followed up with bowling! I miss seeing everyone at work but I would not give up my work at home for anything. Each year there seem to be less & less people I know and the same can be said for them knowing me and why I am there. One person missing this year was my Uncle Rod, nothing was said about his absence, but you could tell it was on a few peoples minds. He was such a fun person to be around at parties, that is where he was really in is element, making people happy. My "Team" & I really had a good time, the bowling helped to keep everyone together instead of people doing their own thing. One thing was found out for sure, I was NOT cut out for bowling. I put a new low on the scoreboard, a 26! At least the kids can officially say they are better at something than me! We had a great time, and cannot wait until next year!

3 comments:

Mommy Spice said...

Looks like fun. We saw your mom at Costco the other day.

See you tomorrow!

PandaMom said...

OK~Cheerleader with a bowling ball?? How'd that work out? I bet she was adorable trying to roll it!

PandaMom said...

Great job.....the panther is THE BEST!!!! This really is addicting isn't it? ; )


I Believe I Can Fly
By R. Kelly
BestAudioCodes.com