Monday, January 1, 2007

CHRISTMAS 2006!

Christmas has come & gone once again. I took many great pictures of family & friends but you will have to wait to see them. I left my camera at my parents house on Christmas day. Now they are at our vacation home in New Mexico. I could have gone over to get it, but I have felt really bad this past week & have not left the house if I did not have to. On Christmas Eve we went to Head Coach's parents house. Memaw & Pop have their house decorated to the nines inside & out. Out "Team" had a great time seeing cousins and unwrapping presents. Head Coach had to work again this year so the kids had to wait until he came home Christmas morning to see what Santa had brought to them. Cheerleader understood the concept of unwrapping this year, she had a blast! On to my parents for lunch and more PRESENTS! We all had a wonderful time with family. We have been truly blessed by our family & friends. Our children know they are unconditionally loved by everyone around them. I thank Him for that for He is the Reason for the Season!

No comments:


I Believe I Can Fly
By R. Kelly
BestAudioCodes.com