Monday, December 4, 2006

Visit With Santa!!!







Today, Cheerleader went with the Chopstick Chicks to visit with Santa! Last year she was very interested in him but would NOT get close on her own. This year was a different story, she was the first on his lap! She asked for a Mickey Mouse movie and puzzles. There was some whispering going on as well, I hope he understood everything. We had a great day, riding on the carousel, shopping at the Disney and candy store. We also made a new friend at the playground. We hope she comes to our Christmas party! As soon school is out we will take the whole "team" to see Santa. Quarterback & Runningback need to tell him what they want for Christmas!

5 comments:

PandaMom said...

You sooooooo get the prize this year for the BEST Santa pic!!! That pic is amazingly darling! So perfect. PandaGirl and SpicyGirl have their same pic in the Disney store sitting in the stuffed animals together from this summer. Great minds think alike, right?

Mama Darling said...

What a great picture of Santa and Cheerleader! She should get everything she asked for and more. If I had known that bribing DD with candy would result in a picture like that, I would have promised her the whole store! I may try that next time.

Mommy Spice said...

OK, before I even saw the other's comments, I about fell over after seeing the picture of Cheerleader and Santa. Daddy Spicy said it should be a postcard. I think it looks like a painting. Wow!!

Mommy Spice said...

OK, I'm feeling a little left out. I'm not on your favorite blog list. Hee Hee.

Nana said...

Yes, I agree, this is the best Santa photo ever. Cheerleader should get everything she asks for.

Nana


I Believe I Can Fly
By R. Kelly
BestAudioCodes.com