Wednesday, January 17, 2007

*******SNOW DAY********

Tell me, how do you really feel about a day off of school?
How do you like RB's cool ski hat?!?!?!?!? He wears it like a pro on the slopes!!!!

CL enjoyed been pulled around on her "beach" boogie board!




What a way to wake up! I had just woke up the boys when I turned on the T.V., I have to watch the news, when the weather man said that most schools were closed for the day. Sure enough, our town flashed up on the screen, the boys let out a giant WHOOP! They actually headed back to bed since it was 5:45 in the morning & dark outside. At 9:00 sharp the doorbell & phone started ringing, their friends wanted to play in the snow! I am beginning to wonder where we live. The weather had been more like the mountains than hot Texas. Yet this is Texas, and if you don't like the weather, just wait 5 min. and it will change. Don't get me wrong, I love it. I would much rather be cold than hot. I have worn more sweaters & sweatshirts in the past 2 weeks than the past 2 years combined!

2 comments:

Mommy Spice said...

I am totally with you on the clothes. I didn't buy Spicy Girl as many sweatshirts this because we wore each of them once last year. Now I'm having to do more laundry so she has something warm to wear. We only walked outside briefly. I asked Spicy Girl later if she wanted to go back outside. She said no, she wanted to stay inside where it was warm. She is still sick, so that was probably a good idea.

BTW, it took me a while to figure out how to get the music on. Click on mine and it will take you to the site.

PandaMom said...

I sat at my computer pretty much all day and PG had fun playing and watching TV!!!! We didn't have much snow to play in so we cozy-ed up and had a snuggly time! Can't wait to see y'all again! ;)


I Believe I Can Fly
By R. Kelly
BestAudioCodes.com