Thursday, January 4, 2007

Christmas Day!


WOW! Santa was good to the "Team" this year. I love watching the excitement of Christmas morning in my children's faces. Did Santa eat all of his goodies? How about Rudolph's carrot? There were not many pictures taken, I was busy getting the action with the movie camera.


The kids take turns unwrapping their presents, watching what each has received. The fun lasts longer that way. After everything was unwrapped, played with & tried on, we tidied up & went to NaNa & PaPa's house for more Fun!

2 comments:

Mommy Spice said...

Looks like fun. Oh, I can't imagine shopping for 3 kids.... but I'm pretty sure I would love it. You are blessed.

PandaMom said...

We miss you girls so much on Monday! We are going to the Warming Hut next Monday...


I Believe I Can Fly
By R. Kelly
BestAudioCodes.com