Thursday, January 25, 2007

Up Off The Floor!

Well it finally happened, I am getting the floor of my dreams! I have asked for a slate floor for the past 6 years. When we moved in we ordered the cheapest carpet & linoleum they make thinking that someday we would have Head Coaches brother lay the "good stuff". The day is now here & I am overwhelmed! Everything in the living room in now in my kitchen and it will be that way for a week. Uncle J has to do an area at a time so we can have someway to get to the bedrooms & kitchen. Next week he will start on the kitchen, darn, no cooking! I catch myself standing in the middle of the floor, lost in the beautiful patterns on each tile. God made some beautiful rock for me to walk on!
Empty living room with grid laid out.

Be carefull Cheerleader, you could get lost in the kitchen! She was a great supervisor!


Laundry Day!



Head Coach even helped out!
THANK YOU UNCLE J!!!!!!





2 comments:

Mommy Spice said...

Oh, lucky you. I can't wait to see it when it's all done. Playgroup at your house!!Hee-Hee.

PandaMom said...

Woohooo!!! Can't wait to see it in person! Yeah, I'm thinkin' Valentine's Party at Cheerleader's!


I Believe I Can Fly
By R. Kelly
BestAudioCodes.com