Friday, February 16, 2007

What happened to my Baby Boy?!?







I still remember the day he was born like it was yesterday. I remember crying when he was 1 mo. old because he was growing & changing so fast I wanted to hold on to every minute because he would not be the same the next time I looked at him. Well, we hit a big change today. Back in October, Head Coach & I noticed that his upper lip was looking a bit "dirty". It was the beginning of a mustache! How could this be! He is only 12! A baby! MY BABY! Maybe the fact that he has grown 6 inches in 7 mo. has something to do with it. He now stands 5ft. 6in., and has a size 13 shoe, a good base for his height. His feet are as long as he was at birth!



Well that "dirty" spot on his upper lip was getting a bit darker, so we decided it was time to SHAVE IT OFF! We got my electric razor out and let him have at it. He did a great job! Maybe his play razor back when he was 3 gave him the practice he needed. He is not a baby, toddler or child. He skipped preteen all together and went straight to young man. Where did it go? I blinked my eyes and it was gone. Runningback & Cheerleader better watch out, Mom will not let you out of her sight!


"I love you forever, I love you for always. Forever and always, my baby you'll be".

1 comment:

Mommy Spice said...

Awww, I can't imagine my child being 12 already. Shaving already. You know he's so cool now.


I Believe I Can Fly
By R. Kelly
BestAudioCodes.com