Friday, February 16, 2007

GUNG HAY FAT CHOY!*!*!*!*!*!

Cheerleader
Deshing Darling

Panda Girl

Spicy Girl

Snowbunny,Spicy Girl, Deshing Darling, Panda Girl & Cheerleader


Quarterback & Runningback got into this pic!


Snowbunny, Ski Patrol & Cheerleader

Gung Hay Fat Choy! Happy New Year! 2007 in the year of the "Golden Pig". It only comes around every 60 years. Many good things are to happen to you if you are born under this sign. Our Chop Stick Chicks all gathered at the Bamboo Palace in Cedar Hill for dinner to celebrate. The girls all dressed in their Chinese silk outfits. They were beautiful! Grandparents, Aunts and cousins joined us as well. We all had a great time.

4 comments:

Mama Darling said...

OK, you win the prize for having the first post of CNY! We had a great time, too. I'm glad that we could all get together. The girls obviously had a blast! Thanks for the b-day presents and the CNY book for DD. They are so cool, especially the spaghetti ball!

Mommy Spice said...

I love your pictures!! You did great getting some individuals. I need D. Spice to hook my new camera cord up so I can download my pics.

Gung Hay Fat Choy!!

BTW, thank you for the CNY gifts. We read the book before bed last night.

PandaMom said...

Oh....my...GOSH!!! Every pic of the girls is soooo great! You know I have to have the one of PG....oh-I want a copy of all of the girls! See you tomorrow! PS-We, too, love our special gifts. Thanks!

Steffie B. said...

Very cute pictures. Found your blog from Mommy Spice! We have our own Spice Girl as well! ;)


I Believe I Can Fly
By R. Kelly
BestAudioCodes.com