Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentines with Snow!







NaNa & PaPa taking a hike in the snow!



Snow hanging off the roof over the kitchen window.



Happy Valentines day to all of our friends and loved ones! Head Coach & I are not big on giving each other gifts on this day but we make sure the kids get something special. This year I did buy Coach & I something special, a broom-vac for our new slate floor! I know it is not very romantic, but it is something we wanted.
It might be my mistake, but I thought I lived in Texas. Lately it is a easy mistake to make with the constant cold weather & the snow. There is not much on the ground but it is beautiful to watch flying in the air. The pictures I posted are of our family home in New Mexico. They were taken during the Christmas holidays, it snowed 72in in 48 hours! My parents, who were there with friends were snowed in for 5 days! That would not happen here, well maybe!

1 comment:

Mama Darling said...

The snow is gorgeous (in New Mexico), but I'm ready for spring! Of course I would like to have it without strong thunderstorms and tornadoes.(ha!) Hope to see you tomorrow.


I Believe I Can Fly
By R. Kelly
BestAudioCodes.com