Sunday, June 17, 2007

Too Cute For My TuTu!

Cheerleader's first bouquet of flowers from her brothers!
NaNa painted a ballet slipper with her name & date. A very special keepsake of her first recital! It even has jade beads & ladybug on the hanger!

It took 4 practice attempts to get the "Shirley Temple" hair just right!

It is NOT easy to get Asian hair to curl & stay curled, but I finally did it!

Cheerleader and cousin "A" with their flowers. Beautiful flowers for beautiful girls!

Maybe some day they can dance a duet together?!? Start the choreography now!



Cheerleader had her first ballet recital recently. Snow Bunny is also in her class. The girls were so cute in their blue "Cuddle Cub" costumes. At rehearsal many of the girls did not dance much for the shock of the large auditorium and bright lights. Come the actual recital, all the girls were perfect! We Mommies could not have been prouder! My niece "A" also takes dance from the same teacher. She received her 7 yr. award, and danced in 8 different dances! "A" absolutely loves to dance, jazz, tap, ballet & modern. I hope Cheerleader will continue, the 5 yr. award is only 4 yrs away!

2 comments:

Mommy Spice said...

Beautiful pictures. I love the last one. Cheerleader looks like a little doll!!

Mama Darling said...

Great job on the hair!!! I wasn't sure it could be done! She looks beautiful. I wish we could have actually seen her dance.
Hope we can get together soon.


I Believe I Can Fly
By R. Kelly
BestAudioCodes.com