Sunday, June 17, 2007

Mom Did It!




I want to brag on my Mom. She is a wonderful artist & can do just about anything she tries. Be it drawing, oil painting, jewelry making for her best china painting. She & a friend traveled to North Carolina to take a portrait class from a woman who has been commissioned by the Pope! The portraits she chose to do for the class was me and my sister. I think they turned out just beautiful! I just wish I had just one tenth of her talent. I think mine gets lost somewhere between my brain and my hand. Stick figures are the best I can do! I just wish I still looked like my portrait! Thanks Mom!

4 comments:

Mommy Spice said...

Amazing! I am blown away by her talent. What a wonderful gift. My stepmom is an artist too.

PandaMom said...

She is so talented! Missed you today up here, but totally understand schedules. Can't wait to see you and Miss Cheerleader soon.

LOVE the pics of her all spiffied up in her dance clothes and makeup with CURLY hair! Ooo-lah-lah! ; )

Mama Darling said...

She is absolutely amazing! You are blessed to have such a talented mother. You, too, are very talented!

Mommy Spice said...

We got the skirts last March at Target. They're in the big girl section, and the smallest size was still a little big on S.G.'s waist.

I miss seeing you guys too. Mommy D. and I are totally willing to meet earlier, before swim lessons if possible. I'm going to be at camp next week, but maybe Thursday morning this week?


I Believe I Can Fly
By R. Kelly
BestAudioCodes.com