Friday, November 2, 2007

Homecomming 2007

My "ONE OF A KIND" Homecoming garters!


My boys are so handsome!

Runningback's team float.

PANTHER SPIRIT!


I am still playing catch-up with my posts. This year at Homecoming, I made the boys garters to wear to the parade and the game. This was a huge challenge to me. I found some cute mini panthers at the local grocery a month or two before. They growled when you squeezed them! I found a site on the Internet with bow instructions, so with various ribbons, do-dads, stick on letters and a glue gun, I was off! I will toot my own horn! The boys thought they were great and they were guaranteed that no one else would have one like theirs. Runningback had a great time being in the parade, yet quarterbacks team did not participate. Head Coach really got into the Panther Spirit by buying the boys hair and face paint to wear at the game! They all had a great time, it is great living in a small town!

2 comments:

Mommy Spice said...

Great job on the garters!!

Ski Patrol said...

You did a great job!! You are one creative mommy!! Looks like everyone had a great time!! I do love living in a small town!


I Believe I Can Fly
By R. Kelly
BestAudioCodes.com