Saturday, July 28, 2007

Christmas in July

My Team!
Quarterback

Runningback
Cheerleader

Head Coach & Team Mom

An afternoon storm blowing up.

Playing on the zip line!


Hail in the ground & fog in the forrest.

Hop on the"Mexican Train"!

Get all the roots RB!

QB is holding down the load & CL is teaching PaPa to drive!


While on vacation, I try to take the pictures I will send out in our Christmas cards. We are not dressed in our holiday finest, but I love the mountain background. We did have a preview of the weather to come with a second "BIG" hail storm. It looked like snow on the ground! The kids have really enjoyed the zip line PaPa installed last year. Unfortunately, QB is too big to ride on it anymore. Our last days there we helped PaPa with landscaping. We pulled up what looked like small pine shrubs. Once we started pulling the shrubs seemed to keep growing. One shrub would take 2 loads to cart away. On our last night we had a big bonfire to burn off some of the debris. We hardly put a dent in the brush pile, it will take a few more fires to finally clean it all up. Much thanks to NaNa & PaPa for letting us have such a great vacation home.

3 comments:

Mommy Spice said...

Great pictures. Looks like so much fun. I'm so tired right now, I want to run away to the mountains.

Ski Patrol said...

What beautiful pictures!! It looks like you had a wonderful time. What is a zip line? Looks like fun!!

Mama Darling said...

Oh, I want to go on vacation with you!!! Looks like so much fun!


I Believe I Can Fly
By R. Kelly
BestAudioCodes.com