Thursday, March 8, 2007

Date Set for Surgery


Well the day has finally been set. April 5th at 9:00 a.m. This will be the 3rd & final surgery relating to a tumor that totally messed up my jaw & mouth. It will be nice to chew on both sides of my mouth, not just 2 back teeth. I will be wired shut for 6 weeks, some think that is a good thing! On the positive side, I think of the weight I will lose! There is one part I am dredding. Right after surgery in the recovery room I feel as if I cannot breath, everything is so swollen. I hope someone will be able to stand next to me, just so I know I am not alone and I am O.K. I know I am not alone, He is there with me, but a real person would be nice too. I am not one to ask for prayers, but at this time I could really use them. When all is said & done, I will have a new profile, new smile & straight pretty teeth that meet when I eat!

4 comments:

Mommy Spice said...

You've got our prayers. I can't wait until it is all done for you!! I know you can't either.

Have fun at Disney!!

Nikki said...

Yes, I will be praying to.
That will be soooo nice when all is said and done.

Mama Darling said...

I will be praying for you, too. This has been a long process for you. I don't know if we will be able to stand you with your new make-over!Ha! Gorgeous smile, straight teeth, new profile and weight loss...oh my! I might be willing to trade places with you. Interested?

PandaMom said...

OK~that pic is so absolutely hilarious and perfect!


I Believe I Can Fly
By R. Kelly
BestAudioCodes.com